Dedicated M&A Resource
Boost results. Add us to your team.
You are looking to grow through acquisition. Your finance team is already stretched. Finding deals is time-consuming and opportunities seem limited.
We can help.
Our team of experienced M&A professionals can unlock results for a fraction of the cost of employing financiers, researchers or analysts in house.
You effectively get your own dedicated outsourced M&A or Corporate Development function.
We can usually launch within two weeks, helping you develop or refine your strategy and drawing up a comprehensive target list.
We then reach out confidentially and discreetly to our intermediary network, as well as systematically approach targets directly - all while you concentrate on your core business.
How it Works
- Strategy Development - we help you define acquisition criteria and plan a rigorous, systematic approach.
- Expert research and analysis - who is selling and at what valuations? Where are our targets?
- Deal origination - once targets identified, our origination programme will attract interest both on and off-market
- Valuation and modelling - we support you in reaching a sensible valuation and will model the range of outcomes for your group/business post-acquisition.
- Fund raising support - advisory and introductions to the right funders.
- Full project management and advisory - working alongside you as an integral member of your team, drawing on our resource as required to make the deal happen.
- Access to our network - we can introduce third party firms at the right time to cover due diligence, legals, tax, debt or equity and more.
No scatter gun approaches
It's all too common. Hopping from one opportunistic lead to the next but making no progress. Success is all about executing a systematic process. We will keep the work stream on track and give you the best chance of success.
From day one, we insist on principal to principal contact to ensure meaningful, straightforward responses. We do not represent you to potential targets using inexperienced juniors or call centres.
We have experience across a number of industries and sub sectors. We draw on prior contacts and tap into intelligence about future opportunities before they come to market.
Real world fee structures
We have been, or currently are, business owners ourselves. Our fees reflect the transparency and accountability that you should expect. Our fees are aligned with your objectives, and will be contingent on successful outcomes for your project.
Experienced M&A advisor and finance professional.
Expertise in acquisitions, disposals, strategic reviews, fundraising and financial modelling.
Cross border and international deals.
Sectors including facilities management, support services, IT, Fintech, engineering, healthcare and niche manufacturing
Client quote: "Acquisitions were always part of our strategic plan, but we took two years to realise we needed support. There is no substitute for engaging the right professional team."